Thursday, December 4, 2008

The moment of truth..............

Well i had my 10th week of my bally class until January today and I was pretty happy with the results after getting over shock of gaining 7 lbs in one week (i have no idea) I freaked and was so upset, I worked so hard that whole 10 weeks and knew I had lost weight as I'm almost down 2 pant sizes. My trainer did all my measurements and my total for that was over 10 inches lost and my body fat was over 8% lost :O) she said average is a 3% loss after 10 weeks so I did Very well. Not sure why my weight was up so much , she thought maybe some muscle and water weight. Anyway I'm proud and I'm just going to look forward and pump up my cardio even more and drink lots of water and Ill be thankful when all the holiday party's are over and all the yummy food is gone. Gosh i LOVEEEEEEEEE food. ;o)

We are supposed to get our tree on Saturday so Ill post my first pictures on my blog then.

Love, Helen

No comments: