Friday, December 26, 2008

What a Wonderful yet Exhausting time of year!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, We went to my mom's Christmas eve and it was so fun being with family , we had an AWESOME time until the ride home from hell, it was smooth sailing until Woodburn and then it took us 2.5 hrs to go 12 miles, I thought we would all kill each other. Our cat Merl had been sleeping alot and we chalked it up to 2 ft of snow outside but on Christmas day Conner yelled for me that she coudlnt walk on one leg. We noticed she had a huge gash and took her to the vet, after shaving her leg and hip, they discovered it much much more, she had been attacked by something, maybe a racoon and needed surgery, she has drain tubes and ALOT of stiches, shes wearing the collar that looks like a lamp shade and lets just say shes one pished off kitty. We went to Rods parents in troutdale and I can only say OMG, they had snow banks that were 5 ft tall, it was a mess, we had a Wonderful but quick Christmas with mom and dad as we had to pick merl up after her surgery, we are very lucky Rod and I have the best families.

Did I mention We are so exhausted!

The snow was nice but I AM SO DONE, yuck its getting old! We are looking forward to a fresh year and I am looking forward to another round of "total health" at Bally.

I hope everyone had a great holiday and a happy safe healthy new year.

we love you all
Helen & family

No comments: